Saturday, September 30, 2006

Podshow Number 44

More Caffeine!! Whoooooo!
It's Saturday, it's sunny, it's early, and I'm on my 4th cup of coffee already. Time to throw in some laundry and fire up Audacity for another podcast...multitasking at its finest.
4 new bands with 6 great songs on today's show. Here are the details:
In between, I discuss the importance of proper ID3 tags for bands and promos for podcasters, as well as Microsoft's new Zune player. What is your opinion of that? Should Apple be concerned? I'm guessing no, but that's just my take on it.
Well, I think the dryer has stopped...time to fly. Catch you next time!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer & Jackie said...

Ceejay,

I love it when you do a show on the "Caffeine High". Of course it could be just the fact that I love coffee. ;-D

Cheers,

Jennifer Navarrete
Morning BrewCast

Sat Oct 07, 10:42:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home