Sunday, September 17, 2006

Podshow Number 43 - It's Ceejay's Birthday

Hey There!
Yep, today is actually my birthday, and I've got 3 cool new bands to play for ya and one long-winded story about something I wanted to buy and the economic forces of supply and demand as well as what must be a colorblind warehouse worker conspiring to thwart my efforts. Blah!
The music, well, that's a different story! Nobody screwed up here...These tunes are awesome!
Here's the scoop:
  • "You Don't Need an iPod" by Uncle Seth
  • "To Be an Angel" by Uncle Seth
  • "It's Over" by The Fire Apes
  • "Only You Could Make Me Happy" by The Fire Apes
  • "Hey, Kate" by The Fire Apes
  • "Friday Girl" by FOLIO
Last but not least, there is a promo for my other podcast, the Vintage Guitar Cast at the end.
Thanks to the bands for putting up their music and the Podsafe Music Network for hooking us up! Please join our Frappr Friends Map, leave me some feedback here on the blog, or contact me at opinionatedramblings [at] gmail [dot] com or voice mail me using MyChingo.
Thanks, and have a great week!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Hey Ceejay, thanks a tonne for playing our music! We really appreciate your support.

Cheers,
Jay from Uncle Seth

Sun Sep 17, 02:21:00 PM GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Support!!!!!!!!

Hope you had a great birthday.

The Fire Apes
John, Jay, Hugh, & Tom

Fri Oct 27, 09:07:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home