Saturday, August 12, 2006

Podshow Number 40, except I called it Number 39...Duh.

OK, I'm an idiot. This is really show number 40, but I called it Number 39 in the recording, so I'll try to remember to name the next one Number 41. Whatevah.

This is also the first 'cast that I've uploaded to the Podshow.com hosting site, and I don't know how it will affect everything. I didn't want it to download twice, but so far, I'm not terribly happy with the other hosting, so I'm attaching the file here, too. Let me know if it comes to you twice, so I can fix it in the future. Thanks!
Anyway...
It is finally a beautiful day! The house is open and I'm feeling fine. Still ops-checking different software and hosting options, so if you have any comments on how the show sounds, please leave me comments on the blog at opinionatedramblings.com or use MyChingo to leave me a voicemail. MyChingo links can be found on the blog, too.
Let's get to the important stuff, shall we? Here is today's lineup:


Thanks to the bands and the Podsafe Music Network for providing the music on today's show, and thanks for joining me! Now, get outside and play, dammit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home