Thursday, June 08, 2006

Show Number 34

You're probably asking yourself, what's with the bike? Well, I do explain about 2/3 of the way through the show... just remember...these dangerous vehicles are to be used by properly trained and licensed individuals only. Ha!

Finally, show number 34 is here! Sorry for the delay, I've been crazy-busy lately. I did find some time to collect up some great music, though, and today's show has 6 cool tunes to get your Summer season off to a breezy start. Here's the lineup:

"Guess She's Right" and "Anymore" by Sonny Combs and Kitty Kat Rodeo
"Wanderlust" by Art Linton
"Something Better" and "Dream Another Day" by Porter Block
and "Save the World" by The Clintons

Shoutouts to HandyLee, Jackie & Jen from the Morning Brewcast, Paulie Podcaster at the DigiVegas Indie Podcast, and the guys down at Little Fatty. I also managed to slip in a plug for my other show, the Vintage Guitar Cast.
Thanks go out to the Podsafe Music Network for supplying today's music. "Thanks!" Please visit and support these bands!

Until Next Time...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi CeeJay!

Thanks so much for playing my tune "Wanderlust" on your great show "Opinionated Ramblings". I've got a few opinions myself, so I sympathize. The show sounds great! Good work, quality production. I just wish it would stop raining on ya'll up there... jeez.. I've got a friend in Portsmouth, NH.. guess I should check on him. Well, keep up the good work. Rock on!

peace,

Art Linton
www.myspace.com/artlinton

Fri Jun 09, 02:23:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger ~Ceejay said...

Hi Art,
You're surely welcome! Thanks for posting that rockin' tune. And you should definitely give your friend a call...that, or send some inflatible rafts or something. LOL!

Sat Jun 10, 05:34:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home