Friday, April 07, 2006

Show Number 29 - Junior Mints Cast #1

This is the first O.R. "minicast," now officially called a Junior Mint. The candy people are probably gonna send me a "cease and desist" letter for using the name. Whatever.
On today's show you get to hear Ceejay ramble a bit about how (un)helpful the computra support people are. Oh, the humanity...so much time wasted.
You also get to hear the new mic. What do you think? Sorry about the popping...I'll get a pop filter if y'all tell me to keep using it. Please post a comment and let me know what you think.
As for the music, this minishow has only 4 tunes in it. Here are the details:

Intro Music: "I've Got to Be" by Multiple Choice (1984)
Feature Songs:
"Will You" by Kick in the Can (whom I mistakenly refer to as "Kick the Can"...sorry!)
"Just Stay Here" by Julie Gribble
Outtro Music: "Crayola Box (live in studio)" by Don't Harass Betty (soon to have their debut album available on iTunes - watch for it!)

Thanks for staying subscribed! Please leave us comments on the blog or on iTunes, and we'd love it if you'd join our Frappr Map.

Until next time...SUPPORT LOCAL MUSIC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home