Monday, May 15, 2006

Video - Raging River and Sinkholes

OK, this is a first for me. Hope it works.
I took a short drive today to assess what's going on in the area. Took a little bit of video for you. The first clip is the dam in my (very, very small) town. The second is a nice sinkhole that I'm sure is gonna end up going all the way across the road before much longer.
I'm hoping that if you click on the title of this post, it will grab the wmv file for you. It's about 3 1/2 minutes long and 13 or so megs.

Again, a sun dance would be much appreciated!
Ceejay

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CeeJay,

Hope you and Linda are doing ok. My thoughts are with you both...did you have to do the evacuation where you were? We are doing ok here, it is just amazing to see the damage that all of this water has been doing around the area. Your video worked well...we have been worried all day at work about that dam breaking. Please take care and I will talk to you soon.

Lee

Mon May 15, 06:54:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger ~Ceejay said...

Hey there! Glad it worked for you. No, we didn't have to evacuate, but if that dam lets go, I'm sure we'll be affected despite the fact that we're not right in the "line of fire," so to speak.
Thanks for thinkin' of us, and keep dry!

Mon May 15, 08:48:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Phollower said...

Holy cow that's a lot of water. Keep your floaties handy. You know, those inflatable armband thingies.

Tue May 16, 03:42:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger ~Ceejay said...

I think my floaties are floating around in the basement somewhere... LOL!

Tue May 16, 04:49:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home