Thursday, April 27, 2006

Podshow Number 31 - Good For a Laugh

First, despite what I say in the cast, this is show number 31...not 30. I'm a bit off today. Guess that's why I decided it was time for an all comedy song show! Back to a full-length show with lots of tunes, so let's get right to the important stuff:

"Business as Usual" by Sudden Death
"We Fit Right" by Deirdre Flint
"Way Ahead of My Time" by Erich Bergen
"Box of Wine" by The Clintons (dedicated to that box-o-wine lover and champion of Americans everywhere, Stephanie Miller)
Podcast Promo spot: The DigiVegas Indie Podcast
"The Boob Fairy" by Deirdre Flint
"Do They Have E-mail in Heaven" by Jim Terr
"Spam" by Sudden Death
and "Exactly" by cjacks in the intro and outro

Whew...I'm tired now! Thanks to the Podsafe Music Network for hooking us up with all of today's artists, and thanks to the artists themselves. Head over and check them out!

Until next time...SUPPORT LOCAL MUSIC!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home