Saturday, October 28, 2006

Podshow Number 48: 2nd Annual Halloween Episode, Part 2

Howdy again, Folks! Ready for Part 2 of The 2nd Annual O.R. Halloween Episode? Good!
Be advised: there is a little bit of adult language and situations scattered about. It's minimal, but it's there.

Well, I decided to limit the Halloween Special to only 2 parts after all, so this show is a tad longer than usual. And like the last one, I'm just hitting all the tunes back to back, then giving you a rundown at the end. But let me ask you this...is that a good format for the show in general? Would you prefer that I do them all with no chat in between? Be sure to let me know.

Here are all the ghoulish grooves featured today:

Wow - bands from all over...The Netherlands, Ireland, the UK, and of course, the good old USA. Gotta love the Podsafe Music Network...bringing it all together!
Thanks for subscribing, I welcome your feedback, and I will catch you later!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great show! Thanks for playing our tune.

We just finished recording 5 new songs
an hour ago. After mixing and Mastering
them we'll put them on the PMN.

Many thanks for the support.

Greetz,

Cantrip

Sun Oct 29, 01:19:00 PM GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - This is Bill Hunter from the Waco, Texas rock band, "COMMON GROUND" and I just wanted to say thank you for playing our song "Monsters" on your podcast! Very cool of you and keep up the good work!
thanks,
Bill Hunter
Common Ground
TexasRockBand.com

Mon Oct 30, 09:59:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger ~Ceejay said...

Thanks to both of you! I am so pleased to be able to play your music on the show. Great stuff!
~Ceejay

Fri Nov 03, 10:05:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home