Saturday, September 03, 2005

Still Smarting and Podcast News

OK, so yesterday was a piss-poor day, and I'm still smarting from the interaction. And as much as I would love to go on a bent about it in detail, I'm still deciding just how I'm going to handle it, so for the time being, mum's the word. Enough about that...(for now).

Podcast News: Looks like the podcast name is going to remain "Opinionated Ramblings." I had another title in mind and set about changing it all over the internets, but as it turned out, someone else was already using it. Bummer. The good news is that I have put some feelers out there to some very talented musicians asking for permission to use some of their material on the podcast. Hopefully, we will have some responses soon. I'd love to spotlight some of these folks on the show, and I'm sure you'd rather hear some great songs than me bitching about some low-life that did me wrong. Gawd, am I gonna carry that to my grave, or what?? I really wish I could shake this thang!

OK...so if you want to subscribe to the podcast, here's what you do:
Open the iTunes (assuming that you already have it)
Click the "Advanced" button on the toolbar
Select "Subscribe to Podcast"
And paste the following in the pop-up window: http://feeds.feedburner.com/OpinionatedRamblings

If you don't have iTunes, you can download it for free. If you don't want to download iTunes, you can just click on one of the show links here in the blog and download the show to listen to on your media player.

I'd also like to take a minute to thank Larry Vader and Larry-Klye for all their support, shout-outs, and well-wishes. Y'all are great! Check out their show at LittleFatty.com

Thanks for supporting podcasting and local independent musicians!

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Ceejay said...

My word... I guess I just can't spell. It's fixed now. Thanks, Lee! :)

Wed Sep 07, 05:14:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger ~Ceejay said...

My, but aren't you HANDY! Your name should be HandyLee!

Sat Sep 10, 01:10:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home