Sunday, August 14, 2005

That's Just Pathetic

Spammers.

It was bad enough that they started sending all of their spam-crap mail into our email boxes, but unfortunately, it seems that the general public has come to accept that as part of our on-line experience. Still, we try to block them to the best of our ability. So, then the spammers decided that it would be a lot of fun to start posting their shite messages in our guestbooks. Guess what...I'm not going to click on their pharmacy and hold-em poker ads there either...matter of fact, I'm going to delete them. But this takes the cake. They're starting to use our Blog comments area to promote their junk.

The irony of it is that this particular spammer (also a blogger, apparently) chose to place their comment on a post complaining about spammers. Yes, I have deleted it. And if they do it again, I will delete it again. Perhaps after that, I will simply shut off the comments. Kinda sad, I guess, that we have to deal with this sort of thing all the damn time.

Basically, if I wanted to buy black market drugs, invest in fly-by-night stock offerings, look at perverted pictures, or gamble, I'm pretty certain that I could find these types of things for myself. Frankly, I'm just not interested. Furthermore, I DON'T want this crap forced down my throat. It puts me in a foul mood, cleaning up after it all the time.

Sorry to be bitchin' about this, but we shouldn't have to put up with it. It's old, OK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home