Friday, February 11, 2005

Mother Nature is Laughing at Me

Knowing how much I *really, really loooovvveeeeee winter, the weather of the past 24 hours has simply been a genuine pleasure. Yeah...Uh huh.

Just as I was beginning to see patches of dirt (read: "mud") in my driveway indicating snow meltage and bringing a bright spot into my heart that spring would, indeed, someday arrive...perhaps even relatively soon...Mother Nature plays a joke on me. The following pictures are shot from my deck, and depict my backyard about 12 hours apart. And when you consider the fact that we only got about 1/2 to 2/3 of the snow they originally forecast for us, I suppose I should consider myself lucky.




Well...guess it's time to grab a shovel and start digging. Looks like it's going to be a banner day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home