Saturday, November 06, 2004

Oops - Guess I Missed That

Well, it appears that I told an un-truth in my last post. But unlike some, I can admit it.

Yesterday I stated that I had tried to keep politics out of this blog up until that post, but in looking over the last month or so of entries, I realize that I did mention politics in one way or another; and on several occasions, too. I apologize for this oversite.

I will also go on to say that from now on, it's an open field. Politics, religion, whatever. What good is a blog if you can't just tell it like it is...or at least tell it like you see it. It's a new world. No more will only the rich and powerful have access to the media. One voice - ANY voice - now has a chance to be heard around the world at the click of a mouse. Whether people find you or not is a different story all together, but the odds are there. No wonder the elites are scared. Anyway, so much for self-censoring.

It's no longer politically correct to be politically correct.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home