Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Why Do They...

Here's what I want to know...

Why do companies offer you things that you can't have yet? And I don't mean just falling into that instant gratification - "I MUST HAVE IT NOW...NOW!!!" trap. I mean the company makes a big deal announcement about new products that you can't get.

You can't get them from a dealer, and the company itself is also "out of stock" when you have the dealer call to get you a price (which they also don't inform you of in their big announcement). At least 8 weeks for something that is supposed to be "NEW for Summer, 2004." Correct me if I'm wrong, but we are well into Summer, 2004, right??

It's just a big tease. But if you're interested, check http://www.fender.com to see the nifty new summer gear you can't get this summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home