Friday, July 30, 2004

Welcome to my World

Well. I've finally done it.

After setting up a couple of these for other people, I decided that it was time to have one of my own. It's really because I have far too many things I just feel I *HAVE* to talk about.
Sometimes, these things just pop into my head. Now, instead of just wondrin' alone, I can share, and you can wonder with me... or perhaps, suggest an answer to whatever the burning question of the moment is.

Regardless... and I do mean "regardless," I absolutely REFUSE to use the pseudo-word, "irregardless" unless I am making a joke about it... I present the following for whatever purpose may be served by it. If it makes you smile, leads you to ponder the imponderables of life, or just causes you to go, "huh??," then my work here is done.

Until the next opinionated moment, I thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home