Saturday, January 29, 2005

Falling Behind

My, my, my.
Seems that I have been neglecting my blog lately. I'm going to blame it on this, my least favorite season, and the incredibly cold weather we've had lately - a couple of blizzards and several days (nights) of below freezing temps can truly sap one's energy. I just feel like hibernating...so sleepy...

I did actually manage to get a few items from my "project list" lined off yesterday afternoon. It felt like a great accomplishment last evening, but today I managed to add new items to take the places of those I removed. We do what we can, right?

I do have some exciting new ventures out in front of me; options that I hope come to fruition. More on that in the future, perhaps... In the meantime, I guess I will just bundle up and ride out winter; hoping that it doesn't hang on too late into spring. That's one of the problems with living in the northeast...expect winter to last almost into summer. Spring is more akin to how the anthropologists described the lives of some of our prehistoric ancestors: "nasty, brutish, and short."

And muddy... don't forget muddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home