Friday, September 02, 2005

Why Do People Have To Be Mean?

What is it about some people that drives them to be mean to other people? Especially people they don't even know?

Is it a power thing? Do some folks just feel that it is their duty... no, wait...their right....to be bitchy, sarcastic, sardonic, critical, and just plain tyrannical? Whatever. I just don't see the point.
Think about it...It certainly will not inspire anyone to have faith in them, cooperate with them, assist them, or perform for them. It does not engender or promote spirit or goodwill. And it will never endear anyone to them. And any point, important or subsequent, that was intended to be made quickly disappears in the hazy aftermath of the interaction - the thick, black, pasty ooze of "what the hell was that all about??!" that will stick with the recipient of said behavior forever more. Just hope you never run into that S.O.B. again, because the taint remains.

Again, as I have stated many times in this blog, I just don't get it. But I do know that I don't want to be on the receiving end of that shit, either. Especially when I don't deserve it. If you want to act like that, go home and sit in front of the mirror and bitch 'till your heart's content. That's the only person I would wish that on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home