Thursday, September 01, 2005

Podcast Push

Since I'm now doing the podcast thing, which is a lot of fun, I wanted to take a minute to post the links to some of my own favorite podcasts. Here are a few that you might want to check out. You can find these and a whole ton of others on iTunes, the Podsafe Music Network, and Podcast Alley.

Celtic Music News
Air America's "Morning Sedition"
Musician's Cooler
Old Wave Radio: New 80s Music!
Little Fatty Cast
Pop Culture News
the Tartanpodcast
Podfinder
Basscast
Archaeology Channel
Accident Hash

This is just a quick list of some of the shows I subscribe to. You can find shows on just about anything, which is really cool. If you haven't checked out podcasting yet, remember this: you don't need an iPod to listen...just a computer and either iTunes software (it's free, you know) or some other sort of podcast player software.

When I get a chance, I will link up the shows that aren't currently linked. You can find them in iTunes Podcast area if ya can't wait 'till then. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad your digging Accident Hash. Great to find new people checking out my show. Especially from NH since that is where I grew up.

Tue Sep 06, 03:05:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger ~Ceejay said...

Thanks, C.C.! BTW - saw you on the Fox news the other night talking about Podcasting! Way to go!

Sat Sep 10, 01:11:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Dan Klass said...

Good to see a link to Old Wave Radio! I had taken a break from it, but will be doing a new one soon (and getting back to regular shows). Can't wait to get back to it. I'll check out your show soon. I good opinionated opinion never hurts.

Thanks for listening!

Sat Sep 17, 10:19:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home