Saturday, September 27, 2008

Show Number 59 - Celtic Rock Revival

Yup - this show is actually a week late... I wanted to do it last Sunday, but was a little too pooped.

I went to the NH Highland Games last weekend, and got to experience some great Celtic rock, as always, these games don't disappoint in that respect. Not to mention the heavy athletics, massed bands, clan tents, competitions, and everything else. Always a fantastic time! On the heels of this, I wanted to do a show dedicated to Celtic music, and Celtic Rock in particular. Hope you enjoy it! Here's the lineup:

Now, I just need to start planning my next trip to the Motherland (Ireland & Scotland)!! :)
Take care, and I'll catch you next time!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great show and Celtic Rock collection! I love the quotes at the beginning as well.

Thanks for using my tune Kerry's Jig in your podcast, and I'm glad you liked it.

Sun Sep 28, 11:47:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home