Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Podshow Number 20 - The Holiday Edition!

Merry-Happy Solstmasnakkahzah... Awwright, how 'bout just Happy Holidays.

Wow - show number 20! Cool. And a holiday extravaganza, to boot. As stated in the show, I don't know if you'll be able to find any of these cuts. I acquired them a few years back from the old mp3.com. Some of them may be on garageband.com, but I can't say for sure. If I can find any of 'em, I'll update the list with links later.
Great stuff, though. Here's the lineup:

"I Caught My Girlfriend Kissing Santa Claus" - Jeff Preischel
"Shotgun with Santa" - Sweet Fancy Moses
"Christmas Slow Down" - Butter, Eggs, & Cheese
"Do the Santa Swing" - Glenn DeLaune
"Thanks Santa" - Mickey Dean
"Just in Time for Christmas" - Rockola
"Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" - The RPG's

I wish you all the best of Holidays, regardless of how you celebrate. Have a safe and happy one, and as always...SUPPORT LOCAL MUSIC! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Doug Bagley said...

You forgot the best Christmas song of all, "Christmas Balls" from the Johnboy and Billy Big Show.It's right up there with "Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer.

Fri Dec 23, 08:11:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Phollower said...

I realize this is an old post but I'll reply to it anyway. I'm Jeff Preischel's brother who was in The Willies with him did the singing/ songwriting for "I Caught My Girlfriend Kissing Santa". Thanks a ton for keeping it alive and still around. Play it often!

Tue May 16, 03:29:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home