Monday, November 28, 2005

Black Friday or Blue Monday?

Huzzah, huzzah!

Well, it seems the Gods of Black Friday were smiling on me at "oh-dark-thirty" on that frosty morning, as I arrived home from my little shopping jaunt with a shiny new laptop. I'm sure it's only because I did not set my sights on the really mega-sale models that were being advertised here, there, and everywhere, tempting though they were.

Of course, that means that I spent the rest of the holiday weekend sitting with my eyes glued to the (extremely sharp and crystal-clear) screen, restart after restart, while I tried to load it up with everything I needed and make it as handy and familiar as my old warhorse was.
I'm nearly there.

Podcasts to follow soon! Let's hope the desktop holds up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home