Friday, October 14, 2005

Podcast Number 11

Roadtrip to Chicago!

On tonight's show, we take a trip to Chicago (by way of Metropolis, Il). All of the bands on this show come to us from up Chicago way with one notable exception. And we're especially proud to announce that we can now be found at opinionatedramblings.com as well as here at Blogger. And not only that, we're finally in the listings on ipodder and the iTunes! Whoo-hoo! How 'bout dem apples? Crank it up to 11 and check out these tunes...

"Far Away" by The October
"When I Wake" by The Changes
"Eli Miller" by Light FM
"Canon in D Major" by New Standard (special request for Dawna P.)
"Dead on Arrival" by Fall Out Boy

All of the music on tonight's show courtesy of the bands and 15 Megs of Fame. Check it out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Doug Bagley said...

How about some of the Classic Rock from the 60s thru the 70s. Ah to go back to that time...NOT! I love the music from my era but I wouldn't go backward in time. I have enough trouble in the present, LOL.

Mon Oct 17, 07:14:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger ~Ceejay said...

I can dig it.
Sometimes I think we really had it good in the 80s, but I don't know what I'd do without my old computra...

Thu Oct 20, 09:05:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home